Wednesday 18 February 2015

Getting To Know The Hocks- Eifion!


       


This week was supposed to be the turn of Thomas, however for some reason (we aren't sure why?!), he decided he didn't fancy doing it. Hopefully he changes his mind and does it next week for you all! It would be a shame to have someone missing from the "getting to know" series!! So instead of Thomas, this week it is the turn of Eifion!

FULL NAME- Eifion Hughes.

DATE OF BIRTH- 15th October 1962.

WHERE I LIVE NOW- I live in Wrexham like Lynne, Anna, Allan and Rosie.

WHERE I LIVED GROWING UP- Due to my fathers work I have lived in Howden in Yorkshire, Portstewart in Ireland and Cefn Mawr and Marchwiel in Wrexham.



WHERE I WAS EDUCATED- Cefn Mawr Primary School, Grove Park High School and Yale College.

PLACES I HAVE WORKED- The Legal Services Commision.

HOBBIES- I enjoy sleeping (haha), listening to music and reading (particularly books about astronomy and wine).

FAVOURITE FOOD- I love seafood, especially Scallops.



FAVOURITE DRINK- Red Wine

FAVOURITE BAND/ SINGER AND SONG- My favourite band is REM and my favourite song is Country Feedback.



FAVOURITE TV PROGRAMME-  I love live Rugby and Srum V Live.

FAVOURITE HOLIDAY DESTINATION- There are so many places I would love to visit but my favourite place I've been so far is Singapore.



FAVOURITE FILM- The Shining.

CELEBRITY CRUSH- Sandra Bullock.



MOST EMBARASSING MEMORY- I had a perm when I was 16 as they were all the fashion, needless to say it didn't suit me!

WHAT I LOOKED LIKE AS A BABY- 




WORST CHILDHOOD PHOTO- 




FAVOURITE MEMORY- My wedding day and the days my Daughter and Granddaughter were born.

SOMETHING I HAVE TO LOOK FORWARD TO- I have a few holidays booked this year which I can't wait for!

A WISH I HAVE FOR THE FUTURE- For my family to stay happy and healthy and to visit New Zealand.


Next week will hopefully be the turn of Thomas Wilcock but if not Anna and Allan will do a post on behalf of Rosie!