Wednesday 4 March 2015

Getting To Know The Hocks!- Rosie!

        
       


Hello everyone! Welcome to the last post in the "Getting To Know The Hocks!" Series! We really hope you have enjoyed getting to know us a bit better as much as we have enjoyed writing the posts! We saved the boss of the family until last- Rosie!

Full Name- Rosie Elin Wilcock.

Date Of Birth- 17th December 2010.

Where I Live Now- I live in Wrexham with my Mummy and Daddy (Allan and Anna)!

Where I Lived Growing Up- I have only lived in Wrexham so far!

Where I Was Educated- I went to Playgroup and now I go to nursery in primary school.



Places I Have Worked- I am too little to go to work!

My Hobbies- I love going to school and seeing my friends, I really like going to my weekly sports class and learning new sports, I love to watch films and read books, I like listening and dancing to music and I love spending time with my family.

Favourite Food- Any kind of fruit (especially raspberries!) and I like pizza- Yummy!



Favourite Drink- Apple Juice and hot chocolate!

Favourite Band/Singer and Songs- I don't have a favourite band or singer yet, I like lots of different music and will dance to pretty much anything! I do love all the disney songs and the songs from Joseph.

Favourite TV programme- Peppa Pig!



Favourite Holiday Destination- So far it is Center Parcs!



Favourite Film- I like lots of films! I like ALL the disney films (especially Frozen, Tangled, Toy Story, Monsters INC, Cinderella, Aladdin, The Princess and The Frog and Mary Poppins.) I also love Postman Pat The Movie, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, all the Shreks and Alvin and The Chipmunks.



Celebrity Crush- I am far too little for crushes!!

Most Embarassing Memory- I am only 4, I don't get embarrassed!!

What I Looked Like As A Baby-



Worst Childhood Photo-



Favourite Memory- All my lovely family holidays and going to London to see Santa in Harrods with my Mummy and Aunty Catherine.

     


Something I Have To Look Forward To- I have lots to look forward to! My Mummy and Daddy are taking me to see Disney On Ice in the Echo Arena at the end of the month, I am going to Harrods in London for a Cinderella Wedding Experience thanks to my super cool Aunty Catherine, I am going on my very first holiday abroad in May and going back to Center Parcs in July. I am a very lucky girl!



A Wish For The Future- For my family and I to stay as happy as we are now and to continue doing well in my school.