Wednesday 25 February 2015

Getting to Know the Hocks - Thomas Wilcock


Welcome to the penultimate post in this popular series!
This week it's all about Tommy Wilcock, Dad of Allan and Colin, Husband of Michelle, Father in Law to Anna and Grandad to Rosie! So let's get cracking and Get to Know Tommy!
FULL NAME: Thomas Wilcock.
DATE OF BIRTH: 29th April 1955.
WHERE I LIVE NOW: I live in Ainsdale along with Michelle and Colin.
WHERE I LIVED GROWING UP: I'm a true Scouser and was born and bred in the wonderful City of Liverpool.


WHERE I WAS EDUCATED: St Nicholas Infant and Junior School in Liverpool and the Cardinal Godfrey Technical High School in Liverpool.

PLACES I HAVE WORKED: I started in the world of work at Nielsen, Hornby & Crighton Stock brokers as an office junior amongst other things. Then I moved onto DRG Cups where i worked in Payroll, Purchase Ledger and General Accounts Work. Then I moved onto SHS / Nutricia / DANONE and worked in their finance department as a General Ledger Accountant and am still there after nearly 32 years!



MY HOBBIES: Supporting Liverpool Football Club, Eating out in nice restaurants, Walking and spending time with my Granddaughter and family.

FAVOURITE FOOD: I don't dislike many foods but I have to say I do really enjoy a nice fish!



FAVOURITE DRINK: I like a high quality Italian Red Wine.

FAVE BAND AND SONG: My favourite band would be The Faces and i have 3 favourite songs, they are-

BEN by Michael Jackson
TO KNOW KNOW KNOW YOU by Bobby Vinton
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE by Gerry and the Pacemakers


FAVOURITE TV PROGRAMME: Anything sport related, from Match of the Day to Soccer AM!

FAVOURITE HOLIDAY DESTINATION: Would definitely be the Lake District. I love the peace and beauty, especially Lake Windermere.

FAVOURITE FILM: Have to agree with Colin, The Goonies is a true classic!

CELEBRITY CRUSH: Debbie Harry.



MOST EMBARRASSING MEMORY:  When i bumped into the back of Harry's car on holiday!

WHAT I LOOKED LIKE AS A BABY: Unfortunately i have no pics of me as a baby, but i can tell you i was gorgeous!

WORST CHILDHOOD PHOTO: To follow when I can find some.

FAVOURITE MEMORY: There are so many, the day i got married, the days my sons were born, the day my son got married, my other sons best mans speech, the day my granddaughter was born.

SOMETHING I HAVE TO LOOK FORWARD TO: Getting my bus pass in a few months time!

A WISH FOR THE FUTURE: That my family, friends and myself have a happy and healthy life!

So that is the end of this weeks Getting to Know: Tommy Wilcock Post. Next week is the last in the series and is a special one for Rosie done by her Mum and Dad!