Wednesday 21 January 2015

Getting To Know The Hocks! - Anna.

WRE     
    
    

Welcome to this weeks "Getting To Know The Hocks!" This week it's Anna's turn!!
 
FULL NAME: Anna Lois Wilcock.

DATE OF BIRTH: 21st December 1990.

WHERE I LIVE NOW: I currently live in Wrexham. It is a town situated between the Welsh mountains and the lower Dee Valley alongside the border to Cheshire in England. Wrexham is the largest town in the North of Wales.
       
       
 

 
WHERE I LIVED GROWING UP: I have always been a Wrexham girl!!

WHERE WAS I EDUCATED: Peter Pan Nursery, Ysgol Deiniol Marchweil Primary School, Penley High School and St Joseph's RC High School.

PLACES I HAVE WORKED: I have worked in Publishers Book Clearance (where I met Allan!), Laura Ashley and La Senza.

HOBBIES: I am a big lover of music, it is my favourite thing after my family and friends.

FAVOURITE FOOD: Same as colin, chicken fajitas! Shame they're so bad for you lol!

FAVOURITE DRINK: Non Alcoholic would be a fresh tropical juice and Alcoholic would be Malibu and Baileys mixed over ice. Sounds a bit weird, tastes amazing. Again, very bad for you. All the best things are lol! 

       
   
 
FAVOURITE BAND / SINGER AND SONG: i just love music and I have so so many band and singers that I love. But I always go back to Fleetwood Mac. So hard to pick a song as I adore them all but if I have to pick I'll go with Big Love.

FAVOURITE TV PROGRAMME: Friends.

FAVOURITE HOLIDAY DESTINATION: Abroad would have to be Santa Eulalia in Ibiza.

      

In this country it is, of course, Center Parcs Whinfell Forest. Many great family memories there!


      
   
      


 
FAVOURITE FILM: The Green Mile. The acting is just.. Well.. Wow.

CELEBRITY CRUSH: Jude Law. I really don't need to explain why.. Just look..!

      
    
MOST EMBARRASSING MEMORY: It has to be when i was around 14. I had been grounded and my friends came to under by bedroom window to talk to me because I wasn't allowed out. I decided to climb out of the window, and got stuck on the roof. Next thing I know my nana and grandad were driving down the street. I tried to climb back through the window before they spotted me on the roof but I couldn't. My grandad gets out of his car and starts telling me off on the street in front of all my friends. I couldn't do anything because I was stuck on the roof so I just had to sit there while I got a telling off in front of all my friends. Cringe! Safe to say I never climbed out of my window again!

WHAT I LOOKED LIKE AS A BABY:


      
 
 
WORST CHILDHOOD PHOTO:

     
    
 
FAVOURITE MEMORY: I have lots. starting my first ever day at work and meeting Allan. Allan proposing to me. Finding out we were expecting a baby. Allans face when we saw our little baby for the first time on the first scan. Allans face again when we were told we were having a little girl. Purchasing our first home. The day our little Rosie was born. Introducing Rosie to all the family. Our wedding day. Our honeymoon in Paris. All our family holidays. All our family Christmases. Purchasing our second home. The list is endless.. We have been very lucky!

SOMETHING I HAVE TO LOOK FORWARD TOO: Allan and I are going away for the weekend in a few weeks. We have 2 holidays booked this year, one to Gran Canaria and one to Center Parcs. We will be celebrating Tommys 60th birthday! And of course, spending lots more time with my lovely family.

A WISH FOR THE FUTURE: That my family all stay happy and healthy and we continue to make all these lovely memories together!!
 

And that is the end of the Getting to Know the Hocks: Anna Wilcock!

Next Tuesday its the turn of Allan Wilcock!