Wednesday 28 January 2015

Getting To Know The Hocks- Allan!

       
       

Welcome to this weeks "Getting To Know The Hocks" this week is the turn of Allan Wilcock!!


FULL NAME: Allan Thomas Wilcock.

DATE OF BIRTH: 4th January 1982.

WHERE I LIVE NOW: I currently live in Wrexham with Anna and Rosie.


    
   
       
WHERE I LIVED GROWING UP: First I lived in Skelmersdale then we moved to Southport.

WHERE WAS I EDUCATED: Little Digmore Primary School, Shoreside Primary School and Birkdale High School.

PLACES I HAVE WORKED: I worked for my grandad in his model shop as a teenager, then I worked in the works and now I work for a company called Bestsellers Direct (used to be publishers book clearance).

HOBBIES: Football.

FAVOURITE FOOD: Anything Indian!

FAVOURITE DRINK: A good pint of Lager!


   

 
FAVOURITE BAND / SINGER AND SONG: Same as Anna, Fleetwood Mac and my favourite song is Gypsy.

FAVOURITE TV PROGRAMME: The A-Team!


    



FAVOURITE HOLIDAY DESTINATION: Ibiza, it was my first holiday abroad with Anna and we have lots of lovely memories from there.


    


FAVOURITE FILM: The Goonies.


CELEBRITY CRUSH: Rihanna.

MOST EMBARRASSING MEMORY: I can't think of any right now, I'll edit it if I think of one!

WHAT I LOOKED LIKE AS A BABY:


                           


WORST CHILDHOOD PHOTO:


    
     

FAVOURITE MEMORY: When my little Rosie was born, my pride and joy.



   
     

SOMETHING I HAVE TO LOOK FORWARD TO: We have just bought a new car which I am very excited to pick up. Anna and I are going away for a few nights next week to a nice hotel and to watch Phoenix Nights live and we have 2 holiday booked this year which I am very excited about!!


   
 

A WISH FOR THE FUTURE: To have more children.
 

And that is the end of the Getting to Know the Hocks: Allan Wilcock!