Wednesday 4 February 2015

Getting to Know the Hocks - Michelle Wilcock!

 
Welcome to this weeks "Getting to Know" Blog! And this week its the turn of Michelle Wilcock!
 
FULL NAME: Michelle Wilcock
DATE OF BIRTH: 16 July 1958
WHERE I LIVE NOW: Ainsdale, which is a small village between Liverpool and Blackpool.
 
 
WHERE I LIVED GROWING UP: When I was born I lived in Crewe. I then moved to Biddulph, Then moved to Formby, Then to Bromborough, Then to Skelmersdale, Then in 1993 moved to Ainsdale and have lived there ever since.
WHERE WAS I EDUCATED: I went to primary school in Biddulph then attended the Biddulph Grammar School before moving to Formby High School.
PLACES I HAVE WORKED: My first ever job was in the Post Office in Liverpool, i then moved to Work in ASDA in Aintree, Then when we moved to Ainsdale I got a job in a book shop called Publishers Book Clearance, Then moved to a Shoe Shop called Famous Footwear. I then worked for the Crown Post Office in Southport and Currently do 2 days in the Post Office in Bispham Road and 2 days back in the book shop.
 
 
 
HOBBIES: I enjoy spending time with my Grand Daughter, Rosie. I enjoy eating out and i have recently enjoyed Knitting for Rosie and Rosie's Dolls. I also enjoy reading.
FAVOURITE FOOD: I would say my favourite food would be Spaghetti Pescatora, which is Spaghetti with all sorts of fish mixed in.
FAVOURITE DRINK: Would have to be Red Wine! Especially Italian Red Wine like Borolo!
FAVOURITE BAND /  SINGER: I like a mixture of music, from Take That to Shania Twain! But my favourite band would have to be Queen and my favourite Queen song would be "I Want to break free!"
 
 
 
FAVOURITE TV PROGRAMME: I enjoy a variety of programmes from the soaps to documentaries but i would have to say Emmerdale as its one i always watch
FAVOURITE HOLIDAY DESTINATION: I really love going to Lake Windermere and the Lakes in general, its so peaceful there and really beautiful
FAVOURITE FILM: Without a doubt it would be Mary Poppins, absolutely love it and adore the fact that Rosie now loves it too!
CELEBRITY CRUSH: I don't really have a celebrity crush as i am happily married to Tommy
MOST EMBARRASSING MEMORY: When i was  younger my parents took my and my siblings to Mowcob Castle and we decided to have a game of tick and in my escape not to be ticked i ran off the end of the cliff. My parents still laugh at the fact that my little legs still carried on running before i suddenly disappeared. And i still complain even now that i lost my shoe there! Luckily i escaped without any injuries!
WHAT I LOOKED LIKE AS A BABY:
 
 
 
WORST CHILDHOOD PHOTO:
 
 
 
FAVOURITE MEMORY: I have so many that I couldn't just pick 1. I have the births of my Sons, The day I got married and the day my Granddaughter was born. All perfect memories for me
A WISH FOR THE FUTURE: For all my family to be happy and Healthy.
SOMETHING I HAVE TO LOOK FORWARD TOO: Being able to stop working and being a  lady of leisure!
 
That's it for this weeks, Getting to Know Blog, Next week its the turn of Lynne Hughes!