Wednesday 11 February 2015

Getting To Know The Hocks- Lynne!



       



Welcome to this weeks "Getting to Know" Blog! And this week its the turn of Lynne Hughes!

FULL NAME: Lynne Eleri Hughes.

DATE OF BIRTH: 16 May 1963.

WHERE I LIVE NOW: I live in Wrexham like Anna and Allan!

        


WHERE I LIVED GROWING UP: I have lived in Wrexham all my life.

WHERE WAS I EDUCATED: I went to Marchwiel Primary School, St David's High School and Yale College.

PLACES I HAVE WORKED: I worked in Littlewoods then as a nurse and a stroke co-ordinator.

     


HOBBIES: I enjoy spending time with Rosie and I love to read.

FAVOURITE FOOD: I really love fish, especially salmon.

FAVOURITE DRINK: Coffee, I'm addicted to black coffee!

       
    

FAVOURITE BAND /  SINGER: I find this question really hard to answer as I love so many different bands/singers/songs. So I'd say my favourite singer is Paul Carrack and my favourite song is Bridge Over Troubled Water.

FAVOURITE TV PROGRAMME: I like to watch any crime and thriller programmes but my favourite would be Silent Witness. I also really enjoy I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here when it's on.

FAVOURITE HOLIDAY DESTINATION: I'm another Ibiza fan!

FAVOURITE FILM: I agree with Michelle, it has to be Mary Poppins!

                        


CELEBRITY CRUSH: Matthew McConnaughey.

                                                


MOST EMBARRASSING MEMORY: Marrying Eifion (haha!).

WHAT I LOOKED LIKE AS A BABY: 




WORST CHILDHOOD PHOTO: 




FAVOURITE MEMORY: My wedding (it wasn't really that embarrassing lol), when my daughter Anna was born and when my Granddaughter Rosie was born.


SOMETHING I HAVE TO LOOK FORWARD TO: We have a few holidays planned this year which I am looking forward to!

       


A WISH FOR THE FUTURE: For all my family to be healthy and to be able to retire and spend time doing lots of new things.

That is the end of this weeks "Getting To Know The Hocks" next week is the turn of Thomas Wilcock!